Friday, October 13, 2006

Sandeep and DFS Response... Ugh!!

Sandeep writes back!

Amazing, a response from a real person. Don't get too excited...
Steve,
First of all I sincerely apologise for any inconveniences caused. See we at Customer care dont have access to close your account , however I would suggest you to contact 1-866-213-3355. And let them know your concerns they might be able to help you .Thanks
Regards
Sandeep
Hmmm... Steve... Must be referring to my wife Stevi.. I can deal with that. Polite as always, these folks are, but again incapable of doing anything to resolve the problem.

DFS Gets Back to Us

Wow, this one's exciting, I thought, as I received a response from one of my dozen or so submissions to DFS's support submission page...

Dear Ms. Kosloskey,

Thank you for contacting Dell Financial Services (DFS) regarding your account.

Unfortunately, DFS is no longer servicing this account and we are unable to provide you with any information regarding the status of it. For information regarding this account, please contact Asset Protection Service at (877) 574-5128. They will be able to assist you.

If you have additional questions regarding your Dell Preferred Account, please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at (800) 283-2210 or respond by return e-mail. We will be happy to assist you.


Sincerely,

Mark Thompson
Customer Support
Dell Financial Services L.P.

Amazing... 3 more phone numbers in total to call... Again, not really surprised that we cannot be helped by anyone at Dell yet. Today, my wife and I will call the new and mysterious "Asset Protection Service", maybe they are the department that has "protected" us from finding anything out about our original "On Hold" order...

On a different note, I had this great idea for a new call script for the Dell fo9lks. It would simplify the process dramatically and cut to the chase:

DellRep1: Hello, thank you for calling Dell, how can I assist you?
Customer: ..insert question here...
DellRep1: I am sorry, Dell Customer Care cannot help you with that Dell Question you have...
DellRep1: Can I transfer you to another Dell department that can't assiist you?
Customer: &!@?@!
DellRep1: Alright then...

DellRep2: Hello, thank you for calling Dell, how can I assist you?
Customer:
..repeat question here...
DellRep2: Can I put you on hold for an extended period of time while I see if there's any chance I can assist you?
Customer: Um, Sure...

...2 minutes later...
DellRep2: I'm sorry, you need to call (xxx) xxx-xxxx..., can I connect you directly?
Customer: Thank you sir, can I have another?


stay tuned...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to to thank you for this excellent read!! I absolutely enjoyed every little bit of it.
I have you saved as a favorite to look at new things you post…

my web blog: struggle quotes

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home